Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Positive view

Many things going on this week to be excited about. I received my Foodie Pen Pals box yesterday. I can't wait to post some pics of what i got and try it all out.I can't post any pics till Oct 1st. I can tell you that the chocolate that was in it was yummy :)

I am on week 4 of of my C25K program. I am sticking to it. I think i would love it a lot more if my shins were not on fire by the time i am done. LOL But i need to find the right shoes and find some shin sleeves, and all will be good. I got a run of 1.8 miles. I may not be a fast runner but my goal is to finish a 5K, not win a 5K. I can do this!



School is going great as well! I have a test in class today.I get to strip a working computer, name all the parts and put it back together, and have it working again. I am excited about it actually. The is my kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment